Oak & Rove
Today at the Rosewood Hotel London – I had the pleasure of reviewing and working with Oak & Rove. The journey for Oak & Rove started back in 2015 when founder, Harrison Bevins, began to review his luggage options while travelling around the world and back. He realised there had to be better options, and found even the way bags looked wasn’t doing him any favours. Which led him to pursue his goals of building his own business and started Oak & Rove.
So after all the hard work and research, it was my pleasure to experience the handsome Kennedy Weekender. With its three built-in compartments with specific pockets made from durable water-resistant nylon, this smart accessory ensures your personal belongings are correctly and well organised, along with being protected for the full duration of your travels. After looking inside the spacious weekender, I was amazed! You’ll find a waterproof shoe compartment, a tech compartment, as well as a deep, fully lined main compartment, enough space for all those other bulky items we get to carry around with us.
From spending years using inadequate backpacks and duffle bags in the past. The Kennedy Weekender is one of the best weekend bags I have ever had the pleasure of owning.
Below I have listed some of the amazing features of this stunning weekend addition, along with the sizes & measurements.
- Lightweight, water-resistant, nylon twill exterior
- Full-grain leather trim, handles, front pockets, & shoulder strap
- Convenient trolley sleeve to pair with roller luggage
- YKK® zippers
- Separate waterproof shoe compartment
- Tech compartment for cords, chargers, and more
- The laptop sleeve fits up to 16″
- Fully lined premium black interior fabric
- 33L internal volume capacity
- Luggage tag with card slot
- Meets domestic and international carry on requirements
- Length: 20.5in / 52cm
- Width: 8.3in / 21cm
- Height: 11.8in / 30cm
I would definitely recommend the Kennedy Weekender for any gentlemen wanting sophistication and ease of use. It’s available to buy from Oak & Rove, priced at $429.00
Take a closer look at: https://www.oakandrove.com/collections/frontpage/products/the-kennedy-weekender